Welcome to your April D Blast. In this time of worldwide crisis, we wanted to reach out and say "hello."
* As you are most likely aware, the band posted a message on March 19th saying that they were forced to take a break from recording their 15th studio album because of the 'shelter in place' edict introduced in the UK. You can read their entire statement here.
* Further to that announcement, John took to social media and the band's website on April 5th to announce that he had the Corona Virus but was now on the mend and feeling much better. "I want to let you know that it isn't always a killer, and we can and will beat this thing."
* While the band are with their families, and remaining quarantined, they have been doing weekly Twitter chats! If you missed any of them, you can read the transcripts!
Simon - read here
Roger - read here
Nick - read here
John will be doing his Twitter chat this coming Friday, April 10th at 2:00pm EST.
* Simon put together a "Staying In" Spotify playlist that you can listen to here.
* We want to thank everyone for their continued love and support for the band during these unprecedented times. Fans from all over the world are in our hearts, and we're sending you all our love. Please stay tuned to our social channels, we are planning a lot of things that we hope will brighten your day.