Membership Policies and Code of Conduct. The Duran Duran Fan Community was formed to bring the band’s fans closer together and to provide an easy way for members to get access to Duran Duran VIP ticket packages, pre-sale tickets and exclusive content. NO MEMBER IS GUARANTEED a pre-sale ticket or a VIP package. The band generally do NOT offer meet and greets. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ALL SHOWS WILL OFFER PRE-SALE TICKETS OR VIP PACKAGES. Pre-sale tickets are allocated by the venues/promoters and although we attempt to get the best seats for the fan community there is no guarantee implied that the pre-sale will provide seats in the first 10 rows of the venue (unless specified in the package offering) or better seats than other on-sales. The abuse of a Duran Duran Fan Community membership and those privileges included will not be tolerated.
• Refunds will be offered within 30 days of joining or renewing membership if a ticket or a VIP event package has NOT been purchased. • Only one membership is allowed per person. If multiple memberships are found for one person, these memberships will be cancelled without a refund. • Memberships, Presale Tickets, Packages, Merchandise or Services may NOT be sold and/or transferred. If a member is found to be selling his/her Memberships, Presale Tickets, Packages, Merchandise or Services, the membership(s) will be cancelled without a refund and the tickets will not be honored at the venue. The purchaser MUST attend the performance • Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment reserves the right to change and substitute alternate items of comparable market value for GOLD package items at any time whether pictured on the website or not. • Members are responsible for updating their information with the Duran Duran Fan Community. This can be done at any time by clicking on the ‘Update' link in the Member only section once you are logged in. You should also find your username and expiration in this area. • Any behavior that is detrimental to Duran Duran, Duran Duran Fan Community, any employees affiliated with either, or any member of of the Duran Duran Fan Community will not be tolerated and includes but is not limited to (1) profanity or obscenities; (2) libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful mail, email, telephone conversations, message board postings, or ANY personal confrontations which, at our sole discretion, do not foster an environment of harmony (3) displaying any personal information about oneself or that of another including but not limited to address and telephone number. Any abuse of this policy WILL BE GROUNDS FOR REVOCATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. We reserve the right to remove any user generated content (i.e. forum posts or threads etc) for any reason at any time. • Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment reserves the right to revoke a membership to Duran Duran Fan Community without providing a refund, at any time, if, in the sole determination of Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment , the Companies determines a member has or might violate a term or condition of these policies. • Except where prohibited, by purchasing an Duran Duran Fan Community membership, you hereby agree to authorize Duran Duran Forever, Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment to use your name, voice, portrait and likeness, including any statements, interviews or performances of you in any video, recorded, filmed, taped, and/or photographed material created by Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment in connection with Duran Duran and Magus Entertainment photographing and producing video material related to your Duran Duran Forever membership (“the Work”). Duran Duran has the right to use the Work for any purpose, including but not limited to any related advertisement, promotion and publicity for Duran Duran, Magus Entertainment and/or Duran Duran Forever, and to exhibit, produce, broadcast, distribute, and otherwise exploit the Work in whole or in part, through any and all means and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world into perpetuity. Duran Duran and/or Magus Entertainment shall have the right to edit, modify, add to and/or delete any or all of the material contained in the Work, including that material which contains your name, voice, portrait and likeness, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, you shall not receive any compensation whatsoever in connection with your services and performances in connection with or as part of the Work, the use and exploitation of your Work or the exercise of the rights granted to you herein. * All content including FAN2FAN features, video and audio content and other features are subject to change (or be deleted) without notice at any time. * There is no disability or accessible tickets available during our PRESALES. You must contact the venue directly if interested in those seats
How To Join Please click on the "Join" button above to join on line using a credit card. You will receive a confirmation recognizing your date of membership as soon as we receive payment.
Memberships may also be given as gifts throughout the year. To give a gift, please email us at ddvip ( at ) magusentertainment ( . ) com and we will contact you.
How To Renew It is the member’s responsibility to renew within the given thirty-day grace period. Click RENEW under your username in the top right hand corner of the website. No exceptions will be made after the thirty-day grace period has ended. Memberships are not automatically renewed. The Duran Duran Fan Community will not accept requests for automatic annual renewal of memberships.
Notification of Changes This policy may be revised over time as features are added or deleted to the Duran Duran Fan Community. Please click the JOIN button and review these terms and conditions regularly.
IMPORTANT REMINDER* We may require you to be a Member for over 30 days to receive priority for PRESALE and VIP TICKET PACKAGE purchasing for any existing or upcoming tour dates
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Each ticket is a personal revocable licence, which may be withdrawn at any time upon the ticket price being refunded to you.
2. User Information. In the course of your use of the Site (such as, for example, when you decide to purchase our premium packages) you may be asked to provide certain information to us or you may wish to volunteer such information (all such information referred to hereinafter as the "User Information"). The manner in which we collect and the manner in which we may use and disclose your User Information is described in the Site's Privacy Statement, which we urge you to review and become familiar with by clicking here. If you are a visitor under the age of 13, we want to assure you, and your parent or legal guardian, that the collection and use of your User Information is governed by special rules as described in the Privacy Statement under the heading COPPA Compliance. Unless we specifically tell you that the User Information that you provide to us is being transmitted through a secure channel (such as for example, when we specifically tell you that your credit card information is being submitted through a secure channel), we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any of the User Information that you transmit online.You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your User Information. This is very important because, for example, when you order any of our premium packages, if the User Information that we receive from you is inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete, the processing of your order will be delayed, or if we cannot reach you after our Customer Service representative makes one attempt to contact you, we may even have to cancel your order andsell the package to someone else. So, remember: the User Information that you provide to us must be accurate and complete!
3. Materials Submitted By You. Sometimes, you may wish to send us feed-back, comments or other materials. While we appreciate your desire to become more involved with the Site, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other creative or other materials from you through this Site, by e-mail or in any other way. Any materials, information, ideas, concepts, suggestions, or any other materials submitted, posted, uploaded, distributed, or published on or via the Site or otherwise sent to us (collectively, the "Submitted Materials") will be deemed not to be confidential or secret, and may be used by us in any manner, without any restrictions, without compensation to you or to any other party and without the necessity of further notice or consent from you or anyone else.
By submitting or sending Submitted Materials, you represent and warrant that the Submitted Materials (i) are original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, that any "moral rights" in any of the Submitted Materials have been waived, and that you grant and agree to grant to us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, upload, download, post, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such Submitted Materials (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; (ii) do not contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, disparaging, tortious, offensive, pornographic, profane, vulgar, containing sexually explicit graphical descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, racist, bigoted, hateful, threatening, harassing (advocating harassment), harmful, false, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of anyone's publicity or privacy rights or that otherwise violate any law or any right of a third party; (iii) do not constitute "spam"; (iv) do not constitute the promotion or advertising of any commercial enterprise or transaction, or an offer to engage in any such commercial enterprise or transaction; and (v) do not contain any virus, worm, or other similar component that could be harmful or a burden to our computer system or to any other third party's computer system.
PACKAGES PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. THE RESELLING OF PACKAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND RESOLD TICKETS WILL NOT BE HONORED AT THE PERFORMANCE VENUE. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL NAMED ON EACH TICKET AT THE TIME OF TICKET COLLECTION. When you place an order on the Site you are making us an offer. We will send you an order confirmation informing you that we have received your order. However, we do not accept your offer until your billing information and identity has been verified. Only once your offer has been accepted will you have a binding contract with us. If your credit card is declined, your tickets will be automatically put back into inventory.
By purchasing a package through this Site or our third party sites, you hereby expressly consent to our sharing your information with the persons and entities bringing you the event (including, without limitation, the artists, the promoters, the venues) and our and their ability to use the information to contact you regarding the event for which you purchased the packages (or regarding the official cancellation or rescheduling of that event). YOU CONSENT TO FILMING, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SOUND RECORDING AS MEMBERS OF THE AUDIENCE AT THE EVENT. Other than as set forth above, our information collection, use and sharing practices are governed by the Site’s Privacy Statement.
Third Party Web Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Web sites to which you may link from this Site (collectively, the "Linked Sites"). Links to the Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such Web sites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such Web sites.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN NO EVENT SHALL MAGUS ENTERTAINMENT / DURAN DURAN/ SKIN DIVERS OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR ANY OTHER OF ITS OR THEIR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF SALES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS ORUSE, THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED OR RELATED THERETO, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTEDENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO MAGUS ENTERTAINMENT / DURAN DURAN FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
10. Mexico Customers: You acknowledge speaking and understanding written English and, therefore, you have comprehended all the terms and conditions contained herein. Moreover and, pursuant to Article 1093 of the Mexican Commerce Code, you acknowledge and accept the validity and enforceability of paragraphs 11 and 12 above.