1. Their style
They were true fashion icons, oozing style from every pore. From the make-up to the designer suits and perfect hair, they ALWAYS looked good.
2. Their looks
We all had our favourite, but there was no denying that all of them had pop star good looks! They certainly deserved to be in the posters all over our walls.
3. Their music – obviously!
With albums spanning four decades, Duran Duran have really made their mark on the music industry.
4. Their strange music videos
The ridiculous narratives of their very 80s videos were just brilliant. Why was there a woman covered in body paint in Rio? Why not…
5. The obscure album tracks
Hold Back the Rain, The Chauffeur, To the Shore – they’re all pure genius!
6. That Wild Boys video
Who wouldn’t want to see John Taylor strapped to a car? OK, Simon Le Bon nearly drowned during filming, but the end result was well worth the effort.
7. When John Taylor briefly turned his hand to acting
Yes we saw Four Dogs Playing Poker and no, maybe he shouldn’t give up his day job. But we love him for trying.
8. The fact that Nick Rhodes’ real name is Nicholas James Bates
We prefer Rhodes too!
9. That they just don’t quit!
They’ve split up, had line-up changes, re-formed, split up again and got back together – but we’re glad to see that despite it all these guys just keep going.
10. That none of the Taylors are related
We think they went looking for Taylors far and wide to get the three that hit the big time!
11. Because Simon and Yasmin are still clearly in love
A pop star and a model? You’d never have thought their marriage would go the distance, but it has!
12. And John Taylor married Miss Juicy Couture
John Taylor has been married to Juicy Couture’s co-founder Gela Nash since 1999.
13. Simon’s brush with death on his yacht didn’t put him off sailing
Twenty years after the accident that nearly cost him his life, Simon raced his former boat Drum in the 2005 Rolex Fastnet Race.
14. They aren’t afraid to do side projects
From John and Andy forming super-group The Power Station with legends Robert Palmer and Tony Thompson, to Simon, Roger and Nick’s side project Arcadia, we loved it all!
15. That Nick Rhodes STILL looks the same
That man just doesn’t age! Part alien maybe?
Read more at here!